Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Angel Friend

To me she is like an angel sent by God. She is truely amazing friend of mine. She is always there to give me hope when I hopeless and was always there for me. Thank God for sending me a friend like her.

Due to the distance between us, we cannot always reach out and hug each other or physically wipe away the tears, do not sit together and share a cup of coffee or shop till we drop, but we use modern technology to grow this friendship.

When I have good news, I can't wait to ring her, same goes when I have bad news, can't wait to share with her, because I know, no matter what happen to me, I will always feels better with her words.

My dear Izyan Rafidah...
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend of mine. You are truely an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment